• View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Angelica & Derek on the rocks?
« on: March 06, 2010, 03:27:15 PM »
Angelica Panganiban and Derek Ramsay reconcile three weeks after their breakup
PEP - Wednesday, March 3

Angelica Panganiban and Derek Ramsay reconcile
three weeks after their breakup

May lumabas na report ngayong araw, March 3, sa isang daily broadsheet na nag-break na raw sina Angelica Panganiban at Derek Ramsay.

Three weeks ago raw nangyari ang breakup nila. Ayon pa sa balita, dahil sa pagiging "selosa" raw ni Angelica ang dahilan ng paghihiwalay ng magkasintahan at walang third party involved.

Napag-alaman ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) mula sa isang source, who is very close to both Angelica and Derek, na totoong nag-break ang dalawa. Pero ayon sa aming source, nagkabalikan din agad sina Angelica at Derek.

Kagabi, March 2, lang daw nangyari ang reconciliation sa pagitan ng magkasintahan. Ibig sabihin nito, naayos agad kung anuman ang hindi nila pagkakaunawaan.

More than three years na ang relasyon nina Angelica at Derek, na parehong may primetime soaps ngayon sa ABS-CBN. Si Angelica, 23, ay nasa Rubi samantalang si Derek, 30, ay nasa Habang May Buhay naman.
life is beautiful!

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Angelica & Derek on the rocks?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 03:46:58 AM »
Derek Ramsay accused of verbally abusing Panganiban
ABS-CBN - Friday, March 12

MANILA, Philippines – Derek Ramsay has denied accusations of verbally abusing her actress girlfriend, Angelica Panganiban.

Ramsay said he is clueless how the allegations came about, but he said what’s important is that he, Panganiban, their respective families and friends know the truth.

“I don’t know where they’re getting these stuff from, but it’s okay. It’s part of the job. If they want to throw more things at me, it’s okay,” he told ABS-CBN News.

He also maintained that his relationship with Panganiban has seen many obstacles, but they are “better than ever.” In fact, the couple and their friends are already preparing for their 3-week vacation in South Africa.

“I’m really excited for Angel to actually bring her to another side of the world and show the stuff that I like to do, my passion. So, I’m really excited to show that to her,” he said.

Will he finally propose to Panganiban while they are in South Africa?

“No plans. But I’m a very spontaneous guy. I don’t know what my next move will be,” he replied.

New teleserye

Meanwhile, Ramsay admitted that he gets intimidated by Gretchen Barretto, his co-star in his next teleserye.

“It's Gretchen Barretto. Such a big name. I’ve never worked with her before. Just like I first worked with Maricel Soriano. I was like in shock. I was staring… it’s the same feeling as that,” he said.

He added that he maybe feels intimidated but “at the same time [I am] very, very excited to actually work with her.”

“I’m always excited to work with new people and to see what the reactions going to be. Hindi pa nga nag-uumpisa madami ng nagre-react. So, it’s exciting and something to look forward to,” he said.

Their tapings are expected to begin first week of April.
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 08:34:59 AM »
hanggang ngayon sila pa ba?

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 11:33:17 AM »
ganon talaga on the rocks ang relationship kapag nagkatikiman na.....LOL..hahhaha
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 12:26:55 PM »
ganon talaga on the rocks ang relationship kapag nagkatikiman na.....LOL..hahhaha

based from the experience talaga to lalo na galing ka rin sa showbiz boom

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 12:29:07 PM »
based from the experience talaga to lalo na galing ka rin sa showbiz boom

hahahaha, kaya iniiwasa ko na maging showbiz..LOL!
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

hahahaha, kaya iniiwasa ko na maging showbiz..LOL!

pati si vicki belo hondi nakalusot sayo

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »
pati si vicki belo hondi nakalusot sayo

pinatos na hanggat may natitira pa....LOL!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 12:47:43 PM »

pinatos na hanggat may natitira pa....LOL!

magaling din naman eh

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »
magaling din naman eh

may ikabubuga din pala sya...heheh