• "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Miss Tagbilaran 2010 Talent Shows
« on: April 24, 2010, 10:03:21 PM »
Miss Tagbilaran 2010 talent shows on April 26 and 27
Pageant on April 30

By Fiel Angeli E. Araoarao - Gabin

The 16 ladies can now heave sighs of relief as the series of workshops, pictorials, rehearsals, sponsor visits and talent presentation in two (2) batches slated April 26 and 27 at the Tagbilaran City Tourist Port would be almost over.

In a week’s time, a new Miss Tagbilaran possessing beauty with a purpose and x-factor combined will be known as judges will choose from among the 16 candidates in this year’s personality search to be staged on April 30 at the Bohol Cultural Center.

Getting ready for the competition are Jannah Quiachon Ampog (Poblacion 3), Jane Annalie Arquillano Aro (Fern-C), Fer Mary Palgan Baliquig (Dampas), Ma. Amy Fiel Fermo Booc (Cogon), Luvina Joy Guiritan Bullanday (Alona Tropical Resort), Catherine Lerin Calunia (Grand Luis Lodge), Jesat Cathy Jubane Duce (Bebei’s Hair and Make-up Salon), Jesselle Ang Espejo (Ramp Models Association of Bohol), Karen Aguaviva Inte (Manga), Poncia Micutuan Leren (CCM Construction), Joy Cherubeth Iman Omictin (Bool), Mylene Abitona Pedroso (Venecy Marketing), Sheena Grace Coming Recio (Mansasa), Bernadette Tanupan (San Isidro), Loma Mamburao Torrejano (Powerhouse Training and Review Center), and Melcres Cantones Tortor (Taloto) who come from different barangays, institutions and business establishments.

On the pageant night, the candidates will compete for the top three (3) awards, namely, Miss Tagbilaran 2010, First Runner-up and Second Runner-up, respectively, with general consideration on beauty of face and figure, intelligence and wit, poise, bearing and stage presence and talent. The major winners shall receive cash prizes - P25,000.00 (Miss Tagbilaran 2010), P15,000.00 (first runner-up), and P10,000.00 (second runner-up).
Winners of the special awards like the Best in Production Number, Best in Swimsuit, Best in Evening Gown, Miss Friendship and Best in Interview to receive P1,000.00 each will also be determined, however, scores for these special awards shall not have bearing in the actual pageant scoring.

City Mayor Dan Neri Lim is the overall chair of the Tagbilaran City Fiesta and Sandugo Festival 2010, while Deputy Mayor Mariano L. Uy is the acting chair, with Mary Anne Michelle Porticos as project chair and EJ Relampagos as production coordinator and manager.

Last year’s titleholder, CVSCAFT’s (now Bohol Island State University) pride Daisy Jean Luenga Quilicot will crown her successor. The Miss Tagbilaran 2010 will represent the City of Tagbilaran in the Miss Bohol Sandugo 2010 in July. (Fiel Angeli E. Araoarao – Gabin/ Photos by Aldea Photo Center)

Jannah Quiachon Ampog (Poblacion 3)                                Jane Annalie Arquillano Aro (Fern-C)

Fer Mary Palgan Baliquig (Dampas)                                   Ma. Amy Fiel Fermo Booc (Cogon)

Luvina Joy Guiritan Bullanday (Alona Tropical Resort)           Catherine Lerin Calunia (Grand Luis Lodge)

Jesat Cathy Jubane Duce (Bebei’s Hair and Make-up Salon)  Jesselle Ang Espejo (Ramp Models Association of Bohol)

Karen Aguaviva Inte (Manga)                                          Poncia Micutuan Leren (CCM Construction)

Joy Cherubeth Iman Omictin (Bool)                                   Mylene Abitona Pedroso (Venecy Marketing)

Sheena Grace Coming Recio (Mansasa)                             Bernadette Tanupan (San Isidro)

Loma Mamburao Torrejano (Powerhouse Training and Review Center)  Melcres Cantones Tortor (Taloto)
life is beautiful!

Re: Miss Tagbilaran 2010 Talent Shows
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »
sa mansasa ako...hehe

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 12:32:58 AM »
sa alona ako..hehehhe
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 01:18:23 AM »
jessele ang espejo hawig nya c valerie c.
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 04:20:03 PM »
sa mansasa ako...hehe
makatag-an ra ba gyud ni si phoebe ba, diba phoebz? hehehe ;D
life is beautiful!

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 10:16:43 PM »
Good luck mansasa candidate!

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 10:29:04 PM »
pakyaw tanan.. ;D ;D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 01:49:12 AM »
team krista
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

starfish

• feel the fire power
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 08:08:49 PM »
gudluck sa tga taloto.. hehehehe
Basta Gatal...

Gwapo!!!

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 10:34:09 AM »
Sheena Grace and Ma. Amy Fiel. Those are the only type of girl that i like..... ;D
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!