OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Picture Storage Boxes
« on: June 11, 2010, 01:15:15 PM »
 Picture Storage Boxes - What You Must Know Before Buying Them
By Ernie L

Picture storage boxes are the must have item when it comes to safely storing pictures or mirrors. Picture boxes are a relatively new invention when it comes to the storage box. The only alternative to these types of boxes is reams of bubble wrap, which although supportive can cause the object to be a little more bulky than required. By using a picture box the objects are not only protected but they also become more slim line and easier to transport.

Most storage boxes are made from cardboard and this is the same material that is used in picture storage boxes. If you are a little worried that these boxes will not offer enough support to your picture or could allow it to be damage, then you have nothing to fear. These storage boxes are made from double layered cardboard to ensure maximum protection to the goods inside.

Picture boxes are generally available in the standard brown packing box color, although there also some variations to this which includes white or even black. If you were planning to present the picture or mirror as a gift, then you could easily wrap the box to disguise the external color.

As pictures come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so too do their storage boxes. There are a number of boxes available online to accommodate all of your pictures. Some of these storage boxes can also be additionally extended so that they can easily protect the large pictures.

There a number of arts and crafts shops which will stock picture boxes, but for more choice you should try shopping online. The extensive internet will give you the widest choice of boxes from suppliers you probably hadn't even considered, plus a host of stockiest that are only available online. Many of these online suppliers will offer great discounts and prices which could make them cheaper than the shops and save you a few cents, not to mention the facts that you won't have to leave your sofa whilst you are browsing.

Put away the bubble wrap and the long rolls are brown tape, because now there is a more effective way to store your pictures with picture storage boxes. So if you are moving house and need to transport your valid art collection get a picture box, it's the only way to go in style.

Looking for the cheapest Picture Storage Boxes? We help direct you to the box of your dreams! Click Here.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ernie_L

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Picture Storage Boxes
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 04:09:52 PM »
I have a picture storage box that I never used. Perhaps it's time to use it?

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »
I have a picture storage box that I never used. Perhaps it's time to use it?

i don't even know what that is, can you show it to me please?

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 04:16:09 PM »
Murag ingani sya

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 04:33:04 PM »