• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Piolo rejects 'Wowowee' hosting stint
« on: June 18, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »
Piolo turns down offer to host 'Wowowee'
ABS-CBN - Friday, June 18

MANILA, Philippines - Hunk actor Piolo Pascual confirmed that he was offered to host ABS-CBN's hit afternoon show "Wowowee."

Pascual who is now busy taping and promoting his upcoming series "Noah," said that he turned down the offer because of his busy schedule. The actor said they really tried to find a way to squeeze the show in his schedule but it just can't fit.

"I couldn't because of Mr. M. He asked me to do it. We checked our schedule. Hindi pwede, hindi talaga kaya ng schedule," Pascual told abs-cbnNEWS.com during a pocket press conference for "Noah" at Congo Grill in Tomas Morato, Quezon City.

Pascual, one of the big stars who refused to host "Wowowee," said if he will just have some free time, he will surely do the hosting job.

"Otherwise I will be more than willing to do it," Pascual said.

“Wowowee” is still in search of a new male host after its main man, Willie Revillame, took an indefinite break from the show.

Revillame went on indefinite break following his outburst in his show. Revillame blew his top after radio and television host and entertainment columnist Jobert Sucaldito purportedly insulted the contestants of “Wowowee.”

Sucaldito has denied Revillame’s allegations.

For two weeks, action star Robin Padilla hosted "Wowowee." He was replaced by Billy Crawford, Luis Manzano and John Lloyd Cruz.

Cesar Montano is also expected to sub for Revillame.

Montano earlier revealed that the network’s bosses offered him the job, but he said he was still thinking about it.

But during a star-studded exhibit featuring a collection of celebrity paintings in Cubao, Quezon City, Montano said he is just waiting for the go-signal from the network’s bosses.
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Piolo rejects 'Wowowee' hosting stint
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 08:44:03 PM »
a wise move because he can't be a good host for a variety show i think :)