• 1 replies

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
The new John in Shaina's life
« on: June 21, 2010, 05:28:17 PM »
Will romance with Shaina affect John Lloyd’s career?
by Gerry Plaza – June 21st, 2010

Amid all the vehement denials and outright dismissals of alleged romances in show biz, here comes someone who comes forth and admits the real score in his love life.

John Lloyd Cruz surprised the regular Sunday viewers of “The Buzz” with his admission that he and Shaina Magdayao are now an item.

“Matagal ko nang hinihintay ito,” he says. “Once and for all, gusto ko sabihin at sagutin na, yes, it’s us.”

According to Lloydie, the main reason he came out was that he wanted the speculations about their relationship and the purported links to other personalities to end.

“I wanted to come out and once and for all say something kasi ang dami nang nag-take advantage sa pagtahimik ko. Hindi na maganda kasi marami nang taong nadadamay and marami na ang taong nasasaktan. Hindi na nakakatuwa… Dapat magsalita na ako. Para sa kanila at di para sa akin. Wala akong maiko-complain sa buhay ko. “

To his detractors, he only has this to say:

“I wish them the same happiness I have right now.”

This is a very much welcome development for these two young stars, who have faced a barrage of intrigues over their now confirmed relationship. Previously, Lloydie had been charged with using Shaina to conceal another alleged romance with Ruffa Gutierrez, his co-star in the defunct “I Love Betty La Fea.” During the interview, he also admitted his relationship with Ruffa was “very special.”

He also reportedly promised Sarah Geronimo, his co-star in the blockbuster romantic comedies “A Very Special Love” and “You Changed My Life,” that he would soon woo her.

“Hindi mo ‘yun sinasabi o pinapangako sa isang babae. ‘O maghintay ka diyan ha, hintayin mo ko, after four or five years…’ Hindi mo naman alam kung anong puwedeng mangyari eh. Hindi ‘yan totoo.”

He also allegedly snagged Shaina from her ex-boyfriend John Prats, who supposedly didn’t know of their trysts while they were still together.

Lloydie claims he and John had ironed out the matter “man to man.”

“Iyon kasi ang nakakatawa saka sa kalagitnaan ng usap-usapan diyan, e, siyempre ang tamang gagawin ay kakausapin mo iyong tao. Nagkausap kami lalake sa lalake. Okay, maayos… Lalake sa lalake, sabi ko sa kanya na, ‘Let us put our egos behind us.’ Kung may naaapektuhan dito, ang babae.”

With his admission, Lloydie seems very serious about his feelings for Shaina and their romance would definitely become the hottest item in show biz in the weeks to come.

Why did it take Lloydie a long time to admit this? Somehow, it’s mainly because their relationship isn’t a studio-backed pairing; Lloydie rarely appeared, if ever, opposite Shaina, much less as a marquee love team.

Will it affect his career as a matinee idol, a three-time box office king? In my book, hardly.

John Lloyd Cruz is definitely one of the few young actors who have maintained a bankable acting career regardless of who he is paired with. What more with his personal life?

Photos courtesy of Star Magic/ABS-CBN
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: The new John in Shaina's life
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 03:51:05 PM »
sha added a lot of weight, pansin ko lang sa award winning teleserye na 'Rubi'.