Cancer is a strange cell

• 6 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Cancer is a strange cell
« on: June 23, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »
Cancer is a strange cell.   You can go along for years in remission and then one day it pops its head up again. 

If you ever have it you will never be free of it.   Pray for the day there will be a permanent cure.

A small request.....Just one line

Dear God, I pray that You will guide someone to find a cure for cancer.  Amen

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Cancer is a strange cell
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 04:35:14 AM »
Lord, please help those who are in pain right now especially Hector. thank you Lord. Amen.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »
i would like to thank you Lord for giving more strenght and courage to those who are fighting cancers right now.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »
Lord, please help those who are in pain right now especially Hector. thank you Lord. Amen.

How's he, by the way? Been thru an ordeal before.
Had my renal transplant [kt] Oct 25, 2005. Ought to have been confined fortnight only. Instead was discharged Dec 16, 2005 - 7 wks later!
Reason: Massive leak at first. Did reconstructive surgery 1 wk later. Natiwasan. Burst. Plumbing problem. 'coz Zulacs wasn't the master plumber. Hehehe.
Didn't doubt the skill of the vascular surgeon. He'd done 500+ kt before he did mine.
Easy to understand is, say, you bought a tight jeans. Fitted it. Thread broken. Stitch it back. Following morning wear to work. Squat (pongko) down. Burst at its seams.
My bladder after being dormant for 8 yrs, as expected, shrunk. Not fully understood is, didn't expand as quickly as it should.
Instead of flowing to my bladder, fluid was discharged to my tummy and out through the Jackson Pratt (JP) drain. Waited until the wound closed (healed) slowly by itself.
One yr later, in Sept, was operated again. Confined for whole month. Calcium in the fluid during massive leak calcified (cemented) everwhere in my tummy. They did a nasty cut starting from my navel all the way down to about 1-inch above my penis. Was 5 hrs in the operating table as they did the masonry job breaking the calcium deposits.
Guess that little fellow down below doesn't want me yet. Neither does the Big Fellow up above. They still want me to remain on earth to do more mischiefs. ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:43:45 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 12:49:03 AM »
God is Good

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 02:59:34 AM »
Nothing happens by chance. Everything is part of a Greater Design.

Thy will be done.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Be an organ donor
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 01:23:23 PM »
Would like to take this opportunity to ask everybody to be an organ donor. Will be your greatest gift.
Don't take your organs to heaven. Others need them here.
Merry X'mas.