rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Tagbilaran Therapeutic Massage
« on: July 02, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »
Therapeutic Massage for You!
Imagine yourself laying down on a massage table and getting ready to have a soft but firm pair of hands starts massaging you back and shoulders.
Let the tension ease away with each therapeutic massage stroke.  The massage therapist that massages your body will simply melt the soreness in your body away.

A body massage is a therapeutic massage where the massage therapist works on your body, massaging muscles that you didn’t even know were sore.

Most massage therapists will start the massage session with a back massage.  The massage therapist will massage your back and shoulders proving you with a wonderful back massage. The massage therapist is trained to provide their clients with a therapeutic massage where they are massaging both the superficial and deeper muscle layers in the body.  The massage therapist often starts the massage by massaging the back and shoulder and thereby spreading the lotion or oil over the area of the body they will be massaging. After completing the back massage part of the body massage, the massage therapist will move onto the legs and feet.

Having your feet massaged is the best feeling ever! Many people enjoy when the massage therapist spends extra time massaging the bottom of their feet.  You might have to schedule a 90-minute massage, in order for the massage therapist to have extra time for that special foot massage.

At this time the massage therapist will most likely have you turn over and lay on your back.

Keep in mind that you are draped at all times. Only the part of your body that the massage therapist is actually massaging will be exposed. All other parts of your body, that is still waiting to benefit from the full body massage session, will be covered by the sheets.

OK, back to the massage. Now you are lying on your back. The massage therapist will finish massaging your feet and then move onto massaging your lower legs. Many people suffer from very sore muscles in their lower legs. This can be due to shoes that are not properly supporting your body and lack of exercise. You will find that your calf muscles (the muscles in your lower legs) might be very tender, when the massage therapist is massaging your calf muscles with a therapeutic massage.

The massage therapist will then proceed and get to work on your thigh muscles. When massaging your legs, the massage therapist always makes sure that you are properly draped. We often hear from our massage clients that by this time of the body massage, they are almost asleep.

Many massage therapists enjoy the fact that their massage clients fall asleep during the therapeutic massage. If the client falls asleep, the massage therapist know for sure that by massaging your body, they were able to provide you with a body massage that enabled you to relax completely.

From here on, the massage therapist will start massaging your neck while you are lying on your back. For many people, this is the favorite part of the therapeutic massage. If you can let your head completely relax, you will benefit the most from your therapeutic massage session. It can be difficult to “let go”, but go ahead and give it a try. You will get a fantastic back massage by letting the massage therapist simply do their magic by massaging your uptight muscles.

the mactan therapeutic massage team with the management staff

The massage therapist will often lift and move your head around while they are massaging your neck muscles. This enables the massage therapist to really get into massaging the neck muscles that runs down either side of your neck.

Finally the massage therapist will massage your face and scalp. If you are going back to work after you therapeutic massage session, it might be best to skip this part of the massage. It is however one of the best part of the therapeutic massage, Close your eyes, and enjoy how the massage therapist releases all the tension from your head.

Therapeutic massage is magnificent!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:42:20 PM by sweets »
life is beautiful!

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Therapeutic Massage
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:51:14 PM »
i had a great massage experience.. it was relaxing, refreshing and soothing.. i did not feel sore when it was over.. the only sad part was when it was over.. i have had several massages from other people, so trust me when i tell you, this was top of the line work.. whew!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:17:34 PM by rogergatal »
life is beautiful!

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 07:51:30 PM »
Out of the dozen massage places I've been to, this place is the BEST!  They call themselves an expert because they know they are doing and gives full body massage.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:16:33 PM by thatsmyboy1992 »
life is beautiful!

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:00:42 PM »
i had a great massage experience.. it was relaxing, refreshing and soothing.. i did not feel sore when it was over.. the only sad part was when it was over.. i have had several massages from other people, so trust me when i tell you, this was top of the line work.. whew!

I agree with my friend!!! I have experienced it too when I was there!  8)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 09:05:51 PM »
I agree with my friend!!! I have experienced it too when I was there!  8)
wow, actually its their 3rd anniversary on monday, july 5.. and were going to celebrate tomorrow at the beach, foods, drinks, parlor games, soundtrip, pictorials and a lot more.. its gonna be fun!
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »
i felt so special, thanks to the owners and staff members. congratulations on your 3rd year anniversary. 2 cases of RH on me :)

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 10:53:19 PM »
i felt so special, thanks to the owners and staff members. congratulations on your 3rd year anniversary. 2 cases of RH on me :)
yahoooo! see you tomorrow guys, beach party ever!
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »
yahoooo! see you tomorrow guys, beach party ever!

ipalista lang na sa tindahan ni sweets carenderia ;D

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 10:59:52 PM »
ipalista lang na sa tindahan ni sweets carenderia ;D

Aduy! Lista sa Mag anniversary!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations!!!   
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 11:15:46 PM »
Aduy! Lista sa Mag anniversary!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations!!!   

wala pa man ang tag iya nag post, ipalista sa lang,hahaha